As per the rules now in existence and as per the machinery now available, the candidate has to report in person to get his name registered in the Employment Exchange. But in future, when the provision for online registration comes into effect, the candidate can register his name from any computer that has an internet connection. But the certificates, in original, are to be produced in the Employment Exchange with in the specified time for verification to avail seniority from the date of registration.
Instruction For New Registration under State Employment
- The minimum age limit for registration is 14 years. No maximum age limit has been prescribed .
- The candidate can register his/her name from any where that has an internet connection .
- As per ORTPS the services provided immediately after Registration .
- The Registration Required some document like Soft copy of your photo in JPG/JPEG format and photo must be less than 20 kb .
- The Registration Required other document like certificate,marksheet from 10th onwards to your higher Qualification in pdf format and size must be less than 100 kb .
- After Uploading all the Qualification Details click on next and fill all the work experience if you have otherwise you can skip it by clicking next.
- After Fill all the Qualification in last page of Registration choose NCO (National Classification of Occupation) Code according to your Highest Qualification and save .
- After saving Your Registration process is completed then you print your X10 Certificate.
Steps by steps for For New Registration under State Employment
Fill up the Online form with following details
- Qualification Level
- District/City- After submitting the previous district employment exchange registration id shows.
- Enter the character shown and then submit
Documents Required for the Registration
There are following Documents Required for the Registration of a JobSeeker.
1 . A scanned copy of passport size photo(JPG/JPEG) which is required to attach in your certificate .
2 . A scanned copy of Resident certificate (pdf) .
3 . A scanned copy of Caste Certificate (pdf) .
4 . Scanned copy of all the Certificate and Marksheet from 10th onwards till your Highest Qualification (pdf).
5 . If you have any Experience in any sector then come with Scanned copy of your Experience Certificate (pdf).
- Click Here.. New Registration under State Employment of Service
- Click Here .. Renew Candidate under State Employment of Service