According to Hinduism, the month of Shrvan holds unique importance. This month is devoted to Lord Shiva. Shravan month is the most beloved month of Lord Shiva. If you conduct puja, charity and morning bath in this month, you will obtain the blessing of Lord Shiva.
Things to do during the month of Shravan
- In the month of Shravan, give Lord Shiva “Bela Patra.”
- During the month of Shravan, people who want to fast can do so every Monday.
- Every day this month, go to the Shiva temple.
- Chant the “Om Namah Sivaya” and “Mahamrityunjaya Mantra” mantras.
- In the month of Shravan, give curd, Ganga water, and bhang vog to Shiva as an offering.
- Whenever you can, put the Rudraksha necklace around your neck.
- Say “Sombar Vrat Katha” every Monday in the month of Shravan.
- Don’t eat Non-veg Food.
- This month, don’t cut your hair or beard.
- Don’t eat garlic and onions.
- Puranas say that Bringal shouldn’t be eaten during this month.
- Don’t hurt anyone or anything, and don’t think about anything bad.
- 8 Rules for keeping of photo or idol of God Shiva at Home
- Details about Panchalingeswar Lord Shiva Temple, Balasore
- HD Images and Wallpapers of Lord Shiva
- Maha Shivaratri 2023 Significance, Worship & Importance
- Panchadev Worship, Stuti, Mantra Image and PDF