Gundichaghai waterfall is very attractive during the tourist season. It is located amidst spectacular natural environment with lush green forest. People are all enjoying the natural beauty.
Gundicha Ghai Waterfall Overview
A series of waterfalls on the river Musala falls at a distance of 50 feet below the river surface . That makes the area virtually smokey & attractive with roaring sound to the tourist. The waterfall looks like a silver garland. This picnic spot is truly the paradise of natural lovers which gives unforgettable memory to the visitors.
How to reach Gundichaghai Waterfall
This waterfall is just 12 km away from Ghatagaon. It is situated under Harichandanpur Block of Keonjhar District.
- By Road– It is180 K.Ms from Bhubaneswar & 50 K.Ms from Dist. Headquarter Keonjhar via NH 215.
- By Railway -Nearest Railway Station is Harichandanpur Railway Station which is about 24 K.M. and Kendujhargarh Railway Station is 57 K.M. & Jajpur-Kendujhar Road Railway Station is 77K.M is from Gundichaghai Waterfall.
- By Air – Bhubaneswar is the only civil airport in the state connected to different parts of the country through regular flights.
So devotees come out in the morning after seeing Maa Tarini to visit the natural beauty of and have a feast there.
Beauty Scenery of Gundichaghai Waterfall
FAQ / People Also Ask
- What are the other tourist places near Gundichaghai Waterfall?
GhatagaonMaa Tarini Temple is about 12 Km. Murga Mahadev Temple. Khandadhar Waterfall.
Badaghagara Waterfall. Sitabinji Fresco Painting. Sanaghagara Waterfall. Gonasika Temple.
Kanjipani Ghati, etc.
2. Is there basic facilities for Wild Feast ?
Yes, all the basic facilities are available .
3. Is the waterfall is safe for bath?
Yes, it is very safe for bathing and enjoying the beauty.
- Visit and Explore the more attraction in Huma Leaning Temple
- Panchalingeswar Lord Shiva Temple, Balasore
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.