The Prime Minister’s Office consists staff as well as other tiers of support personnel who answer to the Prime Minister. The Principal Secretary, who is now Pramod Kumar Misra, is in charge of the PMO.
PMO India Address
- Prime Minister– Shri Narendra Modi. On May 30, 2019, Shri Narendra Modi began his second term as prime minister of India by taking the oath of office. Shri Modi, India’s first-ever Prime Minister who was born after Independence, presided over the country from 2014 to 2019.
- Minister of State (Prime Minister’s Office) – Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Office Address – 152, South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi-110011, Phone +91-11-23012312,23013149 Fax +91-11-23016857
- Residence Address – 7, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi-110001, Phone +91-11-23018939, 23011156 Fax +91-11-23018907
- Parliament House Address -Room N0 9, 10, Parliament House, New Delhi 110001, Phone +91-11-23017660, 23019817, 23034960 Fax +91-11-23017449
FAQ / People Also Ask
- PMO Full Form – Prime Minster Office
- PMO– Project Management Office / Officer
- PMO-Principal Medical Officer
What is the PMO India Number?
Citizens can call to the Prime Minister by dialing the facilitation Phone number +91-11-23012312,23013149 Fax +91-11-23016857
2. How to contact India PMO?
Citizens can call or log on to PM India website (https://pmindia.gov.in) and click the option ‘Write to the Prime Minister’ under the menu ‘Interact with PM.
- Name of Old 13 and New 30 Districts of Odisha
- Name of the Four Gates of Sri Jagannath Temple
- Some Major Operations of Indian Navy