BSKY Card Registration Link activated on 6th January 2024. Applicants can apply online, The last date for application submission is January 16. Helpline Number-155369
Apply BSKY NABIN Card
Please read the following Instructions for applying New BSKY NABIN Card
- Please read and agree to the declaration confirming that no family member is either an income tax payee or a regular government employee or pensioner.
- Agree to the Aadhaar consent for e-KYC.
- Enter Aadhaar number of the HoF (Head of the Family) or applicant.
- If the entered Aadhaar number is not available in both BSKY and Govt. employee database, then only the applicant can be eligible to apply for BSKY NABIN card.
- Perform e-KYC to fetch Name, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Address with pin code of the applicant.
- Enter Voter ID (EPIC) card number and upload the scanned copy.
- Validate mobile number of applicant through OTP.
- Add family member(s), validate the name and Aadhaar number and mention relationship with HoF.
- Preview the registration form before submitting.
- Take copy of the acknowledgement receipt number for future reference.
- All my family members belongs to rural area.
- None of my family member is a regular government employee or government pensioners.
- None of my family members is a income tax payer.
- I hereby give my consent that, my Aadhaar number will be used to fetch my name, gender, date of birth, digital image and address from UIDAI (Aadhaar) portal
Who Am I ?
I am head of the Family
I am member of the family representing HoF