Ashokastami is the dedication of Ashoka flowers to Lord Lingaraj during the procession of Lord Lingaraj on the eighth day of the lunar eclipse of the month of Chaitra.
On the day of the rath yatra, Maa Bhubaneswari rides with Mahaprabhu Lingaraj on a chariot to kill Suresh. This is another part of the rath yatra. The chariot is named after Rukmini because of the Rukmini chariot ride of Basudev and Lakshmi, accompanied by the moving idol of Lingaraj Mahaprabhu Chandrasekhar. Rukunarath is named for Lord Krishna’s wife, Rukmini. This way of naming goes back to the time of the Vaishnavas.
Date of Ashokastami and Rukuna Rath Yatra 2023 – 29th March 2023
- 5 Divine Benefits of Baruni Bath on Baitarani River
- Significance of Baitrani River and Baruni bath
- Dola Purnima & Holi 2023 HD Images & Wallpapers
- Powerful Mantra of Guru Bandana on Guru Purnima
- Maa Saraswati Powerful Bandanda for Knowledge & Wisdom
- Maa Saraswati HD Images
- 10 Inspirational Words of Swami Vivekananda for Success
- What is the Meaning of Lion on Elephant Statue in Temple
- Main Reason Behind Why Indian Women Don’t Prostrate on Sastang
- Panchalingeswar Lord Shiva Temple, Balasore
If you liked our article, you can comment on it in the comments box below and also share this post. Please Subscribe so that we will bring you more such articles in the future. Thank you. Have a good day. Stay Safe & Healthy. God Bless you.